Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wordle fun

I have seen so many cohorts with Wordles in their posts. So, I wanted to try one too.
I created a Wordle with the words from my profile page: About Me, Favorites, etc. I liked playing with the fonts and colors. I also liked clicking on the random button, too. This was a lot of fun, and I can see students enjoying making one for a project, report, or for their personal network site, i.e., Facebook.
I didn't realize that you could only take a screenshot of it and weren't allowed to save it to your computer. I saved mine in the public gallery, but I am glad I have the option to go back and delete it if I so choose.
Here is my ABOUT ME Wordle:

1 comment:

  1. I love Wordle! We used it last year at my school and plugged in all the responses from a student survey. It was a great way to look at the results in a new and different way and be able to see what was important to the students on a single page.

    ReplyDelete