Friday, October 7, 2011

PE2_iMovie

I FINISHED THE TRAINING!! It was fabulous! I have learned so much watching the videos. Chow is great at his job of creating them.
One of the many tools I learned about was the Precision Editor. This is a very useful tool if you wan to time cue the music exactly with the pictures, at the end of the shot if you want to cut out exactly at the right moment or where you want a transition.


 
I can't wait to use this tool. I also liked the Beat clip, Jump cut, Green/Blue Screen Effect. I could go on and on, you too? I will admit that it will take several tries before I understand what I am doing. I am sure I will go back and watch sections of the training to refresh memory. There was so much information, I'm not sure my brain kept up. Hands on, Hands on!! Ready? Let's get CREATIVE!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on completion of your lynda.com certificate. I am proud you made the effort to finish the assignment!
    Tessa
    PS I am enjoying your blog too (C:

    ReplyDelete