Sunday, October 9, 2011

PE3_iMovie

(I posted this earlier, but for some reason, my video didn't upload correctly and I couldn't get the messed up video off the post. So, I am reposting the original post along with the video. I hope this time it works properly!)

This is the last post for the iMovie tutorials. As a final project, I created a Trailer from video I recorded today at my son's school carwash fundraiser. My son is not in the video because he was hunting today. On the other hand, you will see my daughter, Anna. She graciously filled in for her brother. (He owes her big time!)

While creating this video, I played around with the Trailer features. The main one that I used was the Video selection tool. If I wasn't happy with the piece of clip in a segment, I could click on the double arrows, and the entire clip would show up in the screen. Then, all I had to do was move my curser to move the clip to the portion a wanted. I love that! I have a lot more to explore and learn. That will take time and time and time... My movie is like the "Blair Witch Project." It is very shaky. I plan to clean that up on the next one. But, I kind of like it myself. It gives it a little added suspense. What do you think?



So, without further ado...Here is my iMovie Trailer for "Dirt."





2 comments:

  1. Wow Jena! Long way from that girl who said she did not know anything about iMovie. You go girl! Yea, I'm proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know dirt could be so exciting ...fun video.
    David

    ReplyDelete