Saturday, October 15, 2011

PE4_PosterousSpaces


For the Relevant and Innovative Learning Scenarios project for my ETC class, I have chosen to work with the Web 2.0 tool Posterous Spaces. This site allows anyone to create an online sharing public community of practice or a private blog.  Posterous allows anyone to share videos, pictures, and/or any information. 
The Posterous Spaces format allows anyone to create an online community with ease. I will be using Posterous to start an online community regarding Vision Therapy. I will be asking patients, parents, educators, and Optometrists to submit to the online community. They will have the opportunity to respond to prompts or discussions. I am hoping that this site will help bring awareness of Vision Therapy to the East Texas Area and possibly reach a global audience as well. The next step I will be taking is enlisting contributors to respond to prompts and/or discussions.

Please watch this video about vision problems described by an educator:


No comments:

Post a Comment