Saturday, October 15, 2011

PE5_PosterousSpaces

As I continued to work with Posterous, I had trouble finding my saved draft post. I went to my profile and looked at my choices. Searching in this tab led me to find out more about being an administrator and allowing others to post to the site. I have the ability to allow or disallow contributors. I also have the authority to delete posts that I feel are not appropriate. But, I did not find my saved draft. So, the search continued. I went through several more areas with no luck except learning more about this web tool. I finally saw a cog in the upper right hand corner of my profile page and moved my curser over it. EUREKA! I found my saved post! 
EUREKA!
 I don’t know why I didn’t see it in the first place, but nonetheless, I did eventually find it. So, I posted it.



Now, I need to figure out how to add a video to the post. It isn’t as easy as Blogger where you have choices from which to upload. I would like for it to have a YouTube up loader but it doesn’t.

The next step for me is to invite contributors to post on the Posterous site. 


I will go to the office on Monday and compile a list of people to invite. 
I have also left a comment on VisionHelp's WordPress blog asking for advice on enlisting contributors to my blog. I have yet to receive a response. Their blog site is what I would like mine to become eventually. 


I know that it will take a tremendous amount of time and effort, but I know that bringing awareness to my area will be beneficial for everyone. I will also be a contributing part of my end Action Research Project. I will be able to direct interested parties to this site in order for them to obtain more information about Vision Therapy and its benefits.


No comments:

Post a Comment