Sunday, July 15, 2012

WK 2 Wimba Reflection Blog Post

This week's Wimba Archive for MAC was a great summary session on all the readings and videos for copyright and fair use laws and guidelines. As I took the quizzes, I had to really read to make sure I chose the correct answer. Some were tricky in the way that they were worded. Out of the videos, the Disney video explaining copyright/fair use was my favorite. This review really helped solidify some of the points on which I was shaky.
The leadership portion of Wimba was very helpful in giving me guidelines and lists to follow to make sure I am completing everything I need to do for next weeks Wimba session. The best advice was to look at other articles within the publication to see the style in which articles are written. This will be a great help as I continue to write my article for submission.

1 comment: