Wednesday, September 28, 2011

BP1_Welcome to My Blog Post

You are asking yourself, "What do cows have to do with Full Sail University? Especially ones in France?" 
Nothing and everything. As a teacher, students ask me the oddest questions at the oddest times. This was one of them.

Welcome to my blog - my journey into the world of technology. 
I have a plethora of information to absorb and master as I travel through my classes at Full Sail University.

At times, it is quite overwhelming, and at the same time exhilarating and rewarding.

Aren't most things in life?

2 comments:

  1. Yes most things, especially those that move us forward in leaps and bounds in our lives, are both exhilarating and rewarding, challenging at times, yet, in the end so worth it! Glad to be joining you on this Full Sail journey!

    ReplyDelete